This job is no longer available
AAG was established in 1995 to provide expert financial advice for its clients. Recognising that each financial situation is unique, AAG provide face-to-face advice, specialising in the needs of mass affluent and higher net worth clients. Expert guidance is provided for individuals and businesses seeking to achieve three principal financial objectives:
- Management of existing assets
- Protection against financial risk
- Creation of future capital
AAG doubled it’s size in 2012 and is looking to do the same in 2013. With that in mind, we are seeking experienced professionals who are looking for a new and exciting opportunity. With uncapped earnings, abundant prospects, a stimulating and exciting environment, the position is only suitable to a small percentage.
• Unique and holistic approach to wealth management
• Complete support infrastructure in place
• Personal assistants for all Wealth Managers
• Advanced training and management support
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Financial Services
• Determination and a proactive outlook.
• Fully licensed and RDR compliant
• Proven track record
• The ability to communicate with mass affluent / high net worth individuals
• Work with integrity and honesty
• Interest in the subject of money and influencing factors that affect the economic climate
The Alexander Associates Group of Companies (AAG) is a unique and invaluable resource for time starved professionals.
Client’s situation and goals are unique, and their partnership with AAG and yourself will allow them to develop a bespoke financial portfolio reflecting their objectives, aimed at maximising and safeguarding their wealth.
AAG has established itself as a market leader in managing all financial, legal and property affairs. Since 1995, individuals and businesses alike have enjoyed the AAG difference, earning a reputation second to none for innovative, tailored advice.
“I liken the Alexander Associates Group of Companies to a General Practitioner”, explains CEO, David Alexander
“In this country, we all take for granted the presence and availability of our GP when we have a health concern. He confers with these specialists, keeps all our records and always has a detailed overview of our health, past and present. Why should the same centralised guidance and support not be available for our finances?”
AAG provides precisely this guidance and support - one relationship that saves clients time and streamlines all their finances. It is a simple idea that is central to AAG’s philosophy and the key to the outstanding range of services provided.
It is designed to afford peace of mind.
It is called AAG Wealth Management.
We look forward to receiving a copy of your CV.